up to $5000 for a year's study at an approved Israeli university. Please note: Candidates must be permanent residents of Montreal who have demonstrated academic excellence and agree to return to Montreal and participate in the Jewish community.
- Completed application form
- Brief letter outlining reasons for wishing to attend university in Israel and career goals
- Record of involvement in Jewish community
- Letter of acceptance from an Israeli university
- Transcript of grades (CEGEP and/or university) and final midterm marks
- A minimum of 2 letters of recommendation from professors
N.B: Only suitable candidates will be interviewed.
Deadline for applications: May 1