Client Services Officer
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
The Client Services Officer plays a key role in ensuring that all fund holders receive excellent service and a positive experience working with the JCF. Specifically, the incumbent will provide support for the granting process; will be responsible for the scholarship program; will play a role in providing expert support for, and augmenting usage of Donor Central; and be responsible for other projects as assigned.
Grant & Other Support:
- Support the Grant and Scholarship Officer in the grant administration process.
- Including filing, ACH collection, emails and suggesting improvements to work processes.
- Under the training and supervision of the Grant and Scholarship Officer be responsible for all aspects of the scholarship Program.
- Act as a liaison between JCF and the families who have established scholarship funds.
- Coordinate the scholarship application process.
- Promote scholarships throughout the CEGEPs and Universities to get a good pool of qualified applicants.
- Plan the annual scholarship event with the support of the Marketing, Communications & Events Officer.
- Responsible for maintaining Donor Central (on-line grant portal) and improving the donor experience when issuing grants.
- Ensure Donor Central reflects the JCF brand image and that relevant information is updated on a regular basis, working closely with the marketing team.
- Interface with our software provider to work on enhancements as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and workgroups.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma of College Studies (3-year technical program) in Office Technology or in another field pertinent to the primary responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong abilities in IT, skilled in using technology and able to learn new software.
- Excellent communications skills and good verbal and written language skills in English and French.
- Must be customer and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong professional ethics and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Superior organizational skills, detail-oriented, discreet, conscientious, capable of taking initiative and ability to multitask.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Team player.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanour and work well in a fast-paced organization, meeting strenuous deadlines.
Apply to this Position