Application form opens in:
Proposals will be welcomed and considered for programs that:
- Are focused, new or innovative, or have an untested approach to meeting an identified, evidence-based current critical or emerging need
- Demonstrate important potential and measurable impact on the future of the Montreal Jewish community
- Do not already receive funding from FCJA or other funders for this program
- Are sustainable, with funding secured beyond the grant period
- Have an evaluation process with established qualitative and quantitative goals
- Serve geographic locations predominantly in Montreal and/or other cities in the Province of Quebec where there is a Jewish Community
Funding will not be considered for:
- Administrative or recurring salaries
- Feasibility studies, assessments, research, capital projects, scholarships, or operations
- Replacement of funding from FCJA or other funders
- Reducing operating deficits
All requests for funding will only be accepted in writing, using the Nova Grants application form on the JCF website. The party applying for funding is responsible for submitting the request(s). The online application offers the opportunity to provide detailed information about your idea for funding consideration. The questions were designed to help the JCF Allocations Committee better understand your program goals and objectives as well as alignment with our funding goals. Only completed applications will be considered. Additional supporting material (except videos) may be included.
Please note that no meetings will be held with the applicants before, during or after the selection process, unless the JCF requires and requests such a meeting during its review process.
Requests must be submitted electronically by the specified deadline and must include:
- Plan for outcome measurement
- Plan for financial sustainability, if applicable
- A completed budget form detailing the proposed use of the financial resources you are requesting, as well as all other sources of income
- Proof of charitable status or determination of how you would operate should you not have charitable status
Once the application has been submitted, an email confirmation of receipt will be sent. Applicants can expect a response following the complete allocation process. Please do not call or email to ask about the status of your application.