2 scholarships of $5000 for a year's study at an approved Israeli university. Please note:Candidates must be permanent residents of Montreal who have demonstrated academic excellence and agree to return to Montreal and participate in the Jewish community. Preference will be given to 1st time candidates.
- Completed application form
- Brief letter outlining reasons for wishing to attend university in Israel and career goals
- Record of involvement in Jewish community
- Letter of acceptance from an Israeli university
- Transcript of grades (CEGEP and/or university) and final midterm marks
- A minimum of 2 letters of recommendation from professors
Candidate must submit progress report within a year of receiving the scholarship
N.B: Only suitable candidates will be interviewed.
Deadline for applications: May 1