PRIVATE PHILANTHROPY NO ADMINISTRATIVE OVERLOAD“When I transferred my private foundation to the JCF, I discovered how easy and cost effective it is to centralize our giving. Janie and I select where we want our donations to go and the Foundation writes the cheques to the causes we support. We saved on administrative costs, we have more flexibility and our fund has grown because of the JCF’s wise investment policies.” MICHAEL ETINSON
PRIVATE FOUNDATIONSEasy, flexible and smart
Managing a private foundation can be cumbersome. It requires administrative support, audited financial statements, CRA filings, compliance issues, disbursement quotas and limits on the types of investment. All of this is eliminated by moving your foundation to the Jewish Community Foundation.
If you currently manage a private foundation and are considering a transfer to a public foundation like the JCF, we can help.
- It’s all about you: You advise us on the charities you wish to support.
- Privacy: As a public foundation, the JCF offers complete privacy and confidentiality to fund holders unlike private foundations whose information is public and easily accessible on-line.
- Flexibility: You can choose to invest in the JCF investment pool or, in some cases, leave it with your current managers.
- Global investments: The JCF can hold investments anywhere in the world.
- Canadian donations: The JCF can direct grants to Canadian charitable organizations without restrictions.
Smart philanthropy starts here.
Contact us today to learn more and get started.