For university study in Israel, this scholarship is based on need and academic merit.
This scholarship is intended for undergraduate or graduate piano students living or studying in Israel to teach piano to children living in undeserved communities in Israel and who could not afford lessons.
Applications must include all of the following:
- Completed application form (including C.V.)
- Demonstrated teaching ability and a track record of working with young school age children.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Academic transcript.
- 1-2 page statement highlighting work experience with young children.
- A letter from the school or community center where lessons are to be provided attesting to the support of the program and the provision of the facility.
Deadline for application: November 1 2019