$2500 for first-year undergraduate studies. This award, going entirely to offset tuition fees, would encourage first-year undergraduate students pursuing environmental studies.
Candidates must submit a two-page maximum letter of motivation outlining one of (or a combination of):
- How this scholarship will assist them (“need”);
- How it will help further their environmental engagement (“merit”);
- How it will contribute to their current assessment of their career path (“future role for them in the environmental sector”).
The letter will need to be completed with the following application requirements:
- School transcripts
- 1 letter of reference from former teacher, mentor or community leader;
- Proof of university 1st-year program acceptance (or application proof followed by confirmed acceptance before receiving the scholarship).
- Social insurance number
- E-mail address
Candidates accept having to provide a two-page maximum letter progress report at the end of the 1st year of studies.
NB: No restrictions for course of study in a recognized environmental studies program. Open to all permanent Quebec residents
Deadline for applications: May 1